Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Something Blue When You Say I Do

My cousin Magdalena was married last year to her longtime boyfriend Baxter. The ceremony was absolutely spectacular – it took place on the massive private yacht in the San Diego Harbor, the weather was perfect and everything went very smooth during the post wedding. It was marvelous event, but even more fabulous was the bride. My cousin prepared every detail of this event to the T. It took us a full year for 4 girls to prepare for this massive production even though his was already 4th wedding in the family for our 4-girl team. My cousin did not miss any details - the dress was custom altered by her mother and the shoes Magda customize herself – painted them on the bottom and used some Swarovski crystals to spell out “I DO”. So…there was absolutely no way I was going to pass the opportunity and make a LO using the photos of her shoes. Her bridal suite in her San Diego hotel had also this massive 20 feet long blue couch that was a great backdrop for the remaining photos. Hope you enjoy the LO as much as I did putting it together.

1 comment: