Thursday, March 3, 2011

Daddy's Lit'l Girl

My sister-in-law Monica has three beautiful children -Paityn is the oldest at 8 years old and three years old twins Ryan and Taylor. Since I don't have children on my own (although I'm a stepmother to 17 years old Paige) I love scrapbooking my SIL's kids. There are great inspiration for LOs and obviously very cute and adorable. These LOs are the once that I thought I'll share. I used most of my Basic Grey, Prima and 7 Gypsies supplies that I've been wanting to use for a while now. For some reason Basic Grey always intimidated me – the bright colors and a lot of pattern papers was too much. I guess I'm not sure how to incorporate some of the patterns sometimes and I'll sit and stare at the page for hours and them...I'm over it and don't want to do the LO anymore.  Silly, uhg? This time I went to a scrapbooking even in the Phoenix Convention Center and since I was limited to how much stuff I can bring, I only brought BG and very few other items. I worked! It's almost like I forced myself into a corner and had to do it. I need more of that I guess. LOL, At the end I'm very happy with a final result. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as always!!! and I am so lucky you scrap them since I don't make the time to do it anymore :)

    ReplyDelete