Saturday, August 14, 2010

Frame your life




I'm currently in the phase of frames in my scrapbooking material. I go through different phases periodically, but it all depends on what inspires me at the time. These frames came from one of my favorite companies called My Mind's Eye (MME's). Their style is very Bohemian, but it goes well even with more contemporary look that I tried to achieve here. I also like MME's paper because it reminds me of old Venetian walls with the faux finish in muted tones. I have also used in these pages large font letters (another one of my recent favorites) by American Crafts company. They come in various font styles and add great dimension to the page. They come in a large variety on finish such as foil, fabric, foam, or chipboard, can me used for any craft project. Because they are self adhesive, all you have to do is peal and stick.


TFL!

1 comment: