Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dreamer...

I absolutely love shopping but I always look for great deals and sales. I have recently came across few dollar stores and discount chains (like Big Lots) who carry amazing selection of scrapbooking materials. Now, the selections are always limited and you not always going to get exactly what you're looking for. But for me, it's kinda like shopping for clothes...I never go shopping to find one particular thing because I'll never find it. I go shopping to find deals and if I find one, I get it regardless if I REALLY need it. The finds always find their right purpose later on.
I created this latest LO with some great treasures I found in a Dollar Tree store...the chipboard flowers were really great to embellish this LO of Paige (my stepdaughter). I absolutely love this picture of her because she really looks so dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment